Sunday, March 22, 2009

Business networking session

Hi all, I guess those of you who have been keeping track of my blog knows that I have a few business ideas in mind. And since quite a number of you people have expressed interest in this,I would like to organize a get together to do some brainstorming and work out the feasibility of the ideas.

The meeting will not solely be on my ideas only..if you have any..feel free to share!

Here are the details:

Date : 19th Apr ( Sunday )
Time: 1-4 Pm
Venue: 3 Shan Road, Phillip Investor hub (meet at reception area 1st, i will bring you people to the meeting room)
http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_29816/travel_site_40678/4/




Agenda

Business Ideas / possible ventures ( Click on the ideas to find out more! )
And other suggested ideas...


If you are interested..drop me an email at ntuchartist@hotmail.com with the following details :
  1. Name
  2. Hp Number
  3. Age
  4. Occupation
  5. Which business idea/ideas you are interested in
  6. Any ideas you have in mine
  7. Bringing any friends? If so..how many?

I am looking forward to meeting you people because we will have an fruitful discussion! Even if nothing concrete comes out of it..we will all definitely learn a little more about setting up businesses in Singapore.

Cheers!